Thursday, April 17, 2014

Tread Carefully, For You Walk In My Heart

         It's interesting how people can just walk into your life and then just as easily walk out, although their exiting usually involves some removal of your being from your heart. Or in the very slightest some foot prints have been left where they used to reside in your heart. I've just recently had a friend tell me they don't want to talk any more and would rather go down a different life path. It was really hard to hear because I really cared about this person deeply. I never thought it would come to this and quite honestly I'm not prepared for it. I just wanted things to go back to the way they were, or at least stay the same. It's weird how people change and drift apart, but it's even worse when they actively tell you they don't cherish your companionship anymore as much as you do theirs. And, then you just end up feeling like a loser and/or fool. Things like this never come at a "good time," but this is particularly a bad one. I am currently experiencing a  really busy quarter that's kind of stressful that I need to focus on and this is slightly getting in my way. Even tonight I can't seem to fall asleep, so instead I decided to post this blog entry.

 This isn't quite the exact message that I'm going for, but the gist of it is, and it's just a rather beautiful evocative song (which is ironic because I also just heard this song today).  Songs like this definitely can get me emotional.



I'm just in a rather melancholy mood mixed with just a dash of anger. I hope it will pass soonish and I can continue to move on in my life unperturbed.  But, currently this event is rather fresh in my mind occupying way too much time and space. The only good thing about these types of events is that they usually inspire me to be creative and draw etc. (Always try to find the silver lining).

On a cheerier note, in a day or two I shall have some more artsy phartsy things to post about. I try to stay positive so that I don't get weighted down by things of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment