Saturday, April 12, 2014

Rawr! *Says The Mythical Fire Kitty*




So yesterday involved some creativity for me. My room mates and I do this thing where we draw on our class schedules and then post them up on the wall so that everyone can see everyone else's schedule. Well, this is what I decided to draw on my schedule this quarter. It's a mythical fire kitty. It is sad though, because 3 of my other room mates have become extremely lazy and have quite posting their schedules and drawing on them. Only my actual room mate and I do it still. Which is kind of saddening for me because I love to see what other people choose to draw on their schedules. I don't care if it's "good" or "bad" I just like seeing people's mind processes and ideas.

Then later that day I finished creating a monster out of found organic materials and hot glue. Next I'm going to draw some concept sketches with it and eventually create a full blow drawing of some sort. Here is a nice picture from the front of it with it's mouth open. I must say I got stabbed multiple times from it's "teeth" which are made from the back bone of a palm frond. But, in person it does look rather cool.

I also did a sketch of a dragon, but I don't have a picture of that one on me. As you can tell, I enjoy drawing creatures and monsters and the like. It's exciting for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment